Re: not setting up right

I down loaded and unzipped the file and tried to execute and install but my
vista system isn't recognizing any of the file formats. I'm wondering if I
didn't down load the wrong program.
I tried repeating the down load of the program to see if some of it just
didn't come through.

             "Joshua Slive"
             <joshua@xxxxxxxx>
             jslive@xxxxxxxxx          users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
                                       ddogej@xxxxxxxxxx
                                                                        cc
             02/28/2008 06:31
                                       Re:  not setting up
                                       right
             Please respond to
             users@xxxxxxxxxxx
                   e.org

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 9:21 PM, Edwin <ddogej@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey i just downloaded the latest version of apache and i can't get it to
set
> up on my system. It isn't recognizing any of the platform files.

You're going to have to give more details than that if you want help.
Exactly what did you do and exactly what was the result? Include
command lines and exact error messages.

Joshua.