Re: Modify the code

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 12:18 PM,  <EJMcLeod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I know this isn't going to seem quite intelligent but I just down loaded
>  the Apache Server and it works as you know. But I can't seem to get my
>  system to allow me to modify the code to set up my page. I know I'm doing
>  something wrong and I have looked through all the documents but can't find
>  a reference to my problem.

You don't give us much information to go on. (OS? How did you install
Apache? What have you tried so far? What happened?)

But the basic answer is: figure out where apache is installed. Head
over there and then go into the "htdocs" directory. Modify the
index.html file to have whatever content you want. That becomes your
website.

Joshua.