RE: Server hanging with requests in "W" state

Hi,
Thanks for replying to me.
As you told about time out I configured it as follows:

worker.worker1.socket_keepalive=1
worker.worker1.socket_timeout=300

Like this, But still my problem is not solved.

What I require specially:

Apache --- mod_jk connector ---tomcat

Caching by mod_disk_cache and mod_cache

Now if I changed any static file at tomcat(that is already cached at apache)
must be re-cached in further request without shutting down apache and
tomcat.
Is it possible ? if so please can you give me guide me for configuration the
same?
Thanks a lot..
Narendra