reverse https to http proxy not fully working

Hi,

I have the following setup:

an externally reachable https server with mod_proxy enabled that should
reverse proxy requests to other servers within the DMZ:

inet ---> https reverse proxy ---> http hosts

Now everything "almost" works, except for some (not all) urls not
correctly rewritten, most notably stylesheet urls.

When the orginal (internal) url would look like

http://internal.example.com/css/style.css

the reverse proxy converts it into

http://reverseproxy.example.com/css/style.css

instead of the correct

https://reverseproxy.example.com/css/style.css

Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to overcome this problem, so maybe
someone else has an idea ...

My reverse proxying configuration looks like this:

--------CUT-------
ProxyPass /someApp/ http://internal.example.com/someApp/
ProxyHTMLURLMap http://internal.example.com/someApp/ /someApp

<Location /someApp/>
        ProxyPassReverse /
        SetOutputFilter  proxy-html
        ProxyHTMLURLMap  /      /someApp/
        ProxyHTMLURLMap  /someApp  /someApp
</Location>

As you see, I've also included mod_proxy_html, but that does not change
anything.

Any ideas?

--
Udo Rader