Load balancer and ProxyPassReverse directive.

Hello to all,

How are you?

Firstly, it is a general query relative to Apache 2.2.4 load balancer. In the following cases (CASE 1, CASE 2 and CASE 3), i want to use the directive ProxyPassReverse, please, could you help me for each case which are specific (CASE 1, CASE 2 and CASE 3) (Thanks in advance for your answer).

CASE 1: STATEFULL LOAD BALANCER (method 1)

SetEnvIf ^Cookie$ "MYCOOKIE=([^ ;]*)" MYCOOKIE=$1
Header add Set-Cookie "MYCOOKIE=%{UNIQUE_ID}e.%{BALANCER_WORKER_ROUTE}e;
path=/" env=!MYCOOKIE

ProxyPass /RootURI balancer://Cluster stickysession=MYCOOKIE nofailover=Off
<Proxy balancer://Cluster >
BalancerMember http://Server1:Port1/RootURI
BalancerMember http://Server2:Port2/RootURI
</Proxy>
-> I have not specified the route for each BalancerMember as it was an Apache 2.2.3 problem corrected now.
-> What is the method so as to use ProxyPassReverse directive in CASE 1?
(Do you think that the route for each BalancerMember must be indicated so as to use this directive?)

CASE 2: STATEFULL LOAD BALANCER (method 2)

ProxyPass /RootURI balancer://Cluster stickysession=JSESSIONID nofailover=Off
<Proxy balancer://Cluster >
BalancerMember http://Server1:Port1/RootURI
BalancerMember http://Server2:Port2/RootURI
</Proxy>
-> I have not specified the route each BalancerMember as it was an Apache 2.2.3 problem corrected now.
-> What is the method so as to use ProxyPassReverse directive in CASE 2?
(Do you think that the route for each BalancerMember must be indicated so as to use this directive?)

CASE 3: STATELESS LOAD BALANCER (method 3)

ProxyPass /RootURI balancer://Cluster nofailover=Off
<Proxy balancer://Cluster >
BalancerMember http://Server1:Port1/RootURI
BalancerMember http://Server2:Port2/RootURI
</Proxy>
-> I have not specified the route for each BalancerMember as it was an Apache 2.2.3 problem corrected now.
-> What is the method so as to use ProxyPassReverse directive in CASE 3?
(Do you think that the route for each BalancerMember must be indicated so as to use this directive?)

Thanks in advance for your answer and have a good day.
Best regards Olivier.