Re: help in configuring HTTP 2.0.60 webserver

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 4:05 PM, srikanth V
<srikanthv44_2004@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi all
>
> i need u r help in configuring http 2.0.60 server
>

> i am cognos consultant i wanna install websever for cognos to run on web .i
> wanna create virtual directories , so that i can link tham to my cognos
> folder in my local system

Sorry, but technical mailing lists are not great places to get this
kind of help. You'll tend to get better responses if you ask specific
questions.

So what to do next?

Do your best to get things setup on your own, and if you get stuck,
come back with the most specific and detailed question you can write.

If you can't even figure out where to get started, I suggest buying a book
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/BOOKS/Books+on+Apache+HTTP+Server+%28httpd%29

Joshua.