Re: XML/XLS filtering

On Thursday 14 February 2008 08:55, Andrew2008 wrote:
> My application sent content via XML and reformat via XSL to get HTML.  It
> also has javascript for dynamic menu.  Right now it does not have render
> correctly on the UI. There's no formatting at all, just text. Maybe apache
> is filtering something out.  Can you let me know how to configure Apache to
> make it renders correctly please?  If I need to change any configuration,
> if you can give me example of what to change, that would be great thanks.
>
> This is what I have in my httpd.conf file currently
>
> LoadModule file_cache_module modules/mod_file_cache.so
> LoadModule cache_module modules/mod_cache.so
> LoadModule disk_cache_module modules/mod_disk_cache.so
> LoadModule mem_cache_module modules/mod_mem_cache.so
> LoadModule proxy_module modules/mod_proxy.so
> LoadModule proxy_connect_module modules/mod_proxy_connect.so
> LoadModule proxy_ftp_module modules/mod_proxy_ftp.so
> LoadModule proxy_http_module modules/mod_proxy_http.so
> LoadModule info_module modules/mod_info.so
> LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so

What kind of text are you getting? the source code to your application? or
just HTML output?

If it's the former, ensure the appropriate modules are loaded for whatever
language it's written in, as well as the appropriate handlers. For the latter
scenario, just get your application to output Content-type: text/html into
the headers