De : Qingshan Xie [mailto:xieq_49@xxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : lundi 28 janvier 2008 07:09
À : users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet :  A question on HTTPs protocol

This maybe a little crazy or sounds silly.  We have a reverse proxy talks to the backend Apache in SSL.  However for better performance we wonder if we can disable the request encryption and decryption but only ssl-handshake?   This pretty much like SSH pipe, once the trust-relation established, the pipe created, there is no need of encryption/decryption in data transaction.  Can SSL experts shed some light on it?

Many Thanks,
Q.Xie