Apache Restart

Dear All,

How I can restart the Apache in one line command ?....

I am using the bellow command, to start in SSL connection.

/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl startssl

If I use the bellow cammand, to restart it is starting in the NON SSL
connection.

/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl restart

Please suggest me how I can restarrt the apache in SSL connection by using
above one line command.

Thanks & Regards

Ashwin Patil

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe. However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or virus.