Re: Reverse proxy security risks

Hi-ho,

I propose you go with the reverse proxy and install ModSecurity
with the Core Rule set. That should be enough for a general
level of security. However, you should keep an eye on the
audit-logs of ModSecurity, as the core rules let many possible
attacks pass, but say so in the audit log. (This can be adjusted,
but could bring more false positives).

Regs,

Christian