https and http on a same server: same time

Hi there,

I am new to this ......Please help me...

Please help that I want to run the Apache 2.0 in both "https" and 'http".

I have virtual hosting for the https and it is working fine. But for the
some reason the subversion repositories are not accessible through the VPN
in MAC OS in virtual hosting.

So I want to mention those repositories through the http connection and
without virtual hosting.

Please suggest me how i can run the apache in both at same time.

If I use

"/usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl start" it is starting in http and works
fine. But not the https connection works.

If use
"/usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl startssl" it starts in https connection
and wont work http connection.

How I can solve this for me. Please help me.

Thanks
Ashwin Patil

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe. However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or virus.