RE: File permissions in an Apache enviroment

Well, the problem is I cant put the username and the password in the url,
http://user:passw@mydomain/scriptdir/script is not allowed, thats the reason
why I cant use .htpasswd to protect the dir.
If it wasn't for this restriction I would be able to use .htpasswd w/o any
problem.
so-far Ive put 100 on the dir, and I have done some simple checks, like I
cant wget anything from the dir, if I wget an existing filename I get 0
bytes.

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
Sweden