Re: Question about installing apache 2.0.59 on solaris 10

Hi...

Thank you for answering my question.
The reason why i am not compile by my self because i don't have permission
to install any application. basically i don't have permission to any root,
usr and etc. I only have access to my home account.
If I download the source, In my case above, is there any way to compile
apache by my self but install it into my home account folder?
I am a new to apache. I apologize for such a silly question.

Thank you

Pdt