Re: DNS Round-Robin + Apache + Jboss

Hi,
Would be more efficient to use mod_jk in load balancing and use:
worker.loadbalancer1.sticky_session=1.

If you are looking for session replication then your container should
support that.

Gabriel

             Fabricio
             <soprobr@xxxxxxxx
                                       users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
             26/11/2007 11:57                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                        DNS Round-Robin +
             Please respond to         Apache + Jboss
             users@xxxxxxxxxxx
                   e.org

Hi all !

 I have two apache 1.3.x servers with mod_jk and jboss servers in the
same machines.

This is my scenario:

server1: apache <--> mod_jk <--> jboss
server2: apache <--> mod_jk <--> jboss

 I'm using a DNS round-robin with address "www.myapplication.com"
poiting to our two apache/jboss servers.  Of course, I get some
issues, because when I login in my application hosted on "server1",
after some clicks my browser can access "server2", so I have an
session problem.

 Is there a way to share sessions between apache/jboss servers ?
 I did some tests with jboss cluster, but I don't know if the session
is shared as I need...  :-/

Thanks !

 Fabricio.