Re: dbd mysql segmentation fault in 2.2.6

More progress. I can now see traffic going out and coming back from the
sql server for authentication requests but they are failing some how and
I still get a seg fault when this happens. What type of "(encrypted
password)" does this support? Is there a way to set it so it
automatically succeeds just as a test? Thanks.