Re: Can Apache 2 run mod_perl then php?

I know it should be possible.  I've never actually done it but I know
the theory and can try to point you in the right direction...

You'd want to compile mod_php as a filter, not a handler, and have
mod_perl run as a response handler.  In addition, you'd want to
SetOutputFilter PHP for the request and possible have mod_perl set the
content-type to application/x-httpd-php

Give that a try and see if it does what you want.

  Issac