Re: Send e-mail with PHP and qmail mta in a CHROOT Jail

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007, Carlos Eduardo Maiolino wrote:

What php code, exactly, are you using to send mail.

Chances are, your MTA called from within the jail is writing to a queue directory within the jail that your main MTA cannot send from.

-Dan

Hello my friends,

I have a http server with Apache 2.2.4 in a chroot jail.
My server is very stable, but i have a big problem.

I need Send e-mails with my web sites, and I can't.

I'm not able to send mail with the apache in a chroot jail.

Someone can configure this ?

I use the qmail how SMTP in my server.

Outbound of the chroot jail, The messages are sent correctly.

But in a chroot, I can't configure.

Thank for help

"Don't try to out-wierd me.  I get stranger things than you free with my
breakfast cereal."

-Button seen at I-CON XVII (and subsequently purchased)