From: Pedro [mailto:pstavs@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 9:06 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Server redirects not working as expected

Hi Owen,

Thanks for your response. I thought Tomcat would redirect using the request header, which contains the correct host name. So I think I could probably use it then?

The cocoon Request object contains a number of methods that might return
what you're looking for. Check out
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/environment/Reque
st.html and look at getServerName, getRequestURI etc. YOu might need to
edit these a little to get what you want...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle
BTW - this is getting a bit OT wrt Apache (before someone complains...
;-)

Peter