Looking for Windows based commercial LAMP setup

Hi,

All our other LAMP setups are using RHEL4/5, but I have one PHP based app which uses some Windows middleware, and thus we are using Apache for Windows.

However, I have issues with HTTPD running under Windows, because I have had instances where upgrading one of the components (usually as a result of a security update), has updated something else which breaks the application, so the security updates sometimes gets missed until we can do another QA cycle.

What I am looking for is a LAMP type setup under Windows, which uses similar security update techniques as RedHat/other Linux distros out there, i.e., backporting the security fixes into the current release.  The app uses PHP and Tomcat.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Andrew.

--
Andrew Hodgson,
Network Controller,

--
allpay.net Limited, Fortis et Fides, Whitestone Business Park, Whitestone, Hereford, HR1 3SE.
Registered in England No. 02933191. UK VAT Reg. No. 666 9148 88.

Telephone: 0870 243 3434, Fax: 0870 243 6041.
Website: www.allpay.net
Email: enquiries@xxxxxxxxxx

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the allpay.net Information Security Manager at the number above.