Re: Code Pages Downloadable!

Thanks for the suggestions.

In the end I found that unless the site root was handled by mono (currently
only /cashless/ is handled), the // would continue to cause problems.
However, this change brought its own problems - php pages stopped being
served correctly and mono started to redirect subfolder pages back to the
root.  In the end, the solution which allowed me to continue serving php
pages correctly and avoid changes to my .net app was just to add:

> <LocationMatch //>
> Order allow,deny
> Deny from all
> </LocationMatch>

to my apache2.conf.  Probably not the most elegant solution in the world,
but given that the site is internal and not customer facing I think that it
is adequate.