Re: mod_auth_dbmcookie.so (help!)

I'm not sure I understand what it does, could you elaborate?

If it's that useful maybe you should contact the Apache people and share it?

At 03:05 PM 11/2/2007, you wrote:
Thanks, Nick.

Unfortunately, it actually works quite well. I was hoping to continue using
it after upgrading. It has a nice feature that allows you to specify a login
URL, rather than using the basic popup box. I haven't looked around
recently, but are there any other mod_auth modules that have a login URL
configuration directive like this?

--jeff