SV: Security problem in apache with forms?

Thanks for your reply,

Yes, this is my server's log. The point is that the IP-addresses in the log are completely unknown to me. In fact, one of them resolves to:
   seg75-4-82-228-61-77.fbx.proxad.net [82.228.61.77]
seems suspicious to me. In some cases, the request itself is coming from the same address.

Well, anyway, if this isn't the problem, SOMEHOW spam is entering my mail queue from "localhost".
Any suggestions as to how I track down the origin?