web server with and without WebDAV (two directories)

Hello,

I have a problem with mod_dav. I want to have a web server who has some directories which are accessible via WebDAV. So far this works nice using mod_dav. But I cannot have a sub dir which is not webdav enabled. This is something which is noted in documentation, but I guess there must be a possibility to have one subdir Dav-enabled and another one not.

Setup is like this:

<Directory "/local/main">
  Dav On
  ... some more Dav settings etc ...
</Directory>

<Directory "/local/main/friends_only">
  require user friend1 friend2
</Directory>

I now wanted to add some directory with php scripts: /local/main/guestbook

Therefore I added

<Directory "/local/main/guestbook">
  require user guestbook
</Directory>

This directory will be accessible via WebDav! Anybody accessing the guest book will be able to get the script source and maybe passwords etc. which is stored there. And even update skripts etc...

<Directory "/local/main/guestbook">
  require user guestbook
  Dav Off
</Directory>

does not work (documentation sais this, too). I tried

<Directory "/local/main/friends_only">
  require user guestbook
  Dav On
  ... some more Dav settings etc ...</Directory>
</Directory>

<Directory "/local/main/guestbook">
  require user guestbook
  Dav Off
</Directory>

(and removed Dav settings for "/local/main"). But this seems to disable Dav completely. I cannot access "friends_only". :-(

How can I have one web server where some dirs are Dav-enabled and some not. I cannot work with multiple virtual hosts (SSL).

Another question: How can I disable any script execution in WebDAV-enabled folders?

Best regards
Stefan