make_sock: could not bind to ...

I tried looking in the wiki for this information as to why i am getting this message when i start the program apache.  It tells me that I need to do a run on my winows for netstat -ano.  Well unfortunatly there is no netstat program for me to do this with.  When i try to run this windows tells me that Netstat is not a vallid win32 aplication.  Does anyone know whats going on?

I am a total newbie to this software I intended to turn my computer in to a webhost for my personal website.. I was told that i had to have this software in order to do so when I get my domain address.