Re: logging into stderr using mod_cgid

William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
Artem Kuchin wrote:

Who do i contact to get this issue solved? I did not see any contact
email in the source and i am too lame to understand cgid sources.

The project is aware of this "deficiency" in the cgid daemon.

Well, i guess so, because first bug report on this matter were submitted
1 or 2 years ago. I was one of the report submitters too.

I wonder if fixing this bug requires too much effort for the project. Is loggin into right log too much out of current architecture of apache
or just out of interest of developers?

Any hope to get fix for this some time soon?
--
Regards,
Artem