RE: No more graceful restart?

I just tried a graceful on 2.2.6 on Solaris 10 and no problems.. So I don't think there's anything globally wrong.

What was the reason for the graceful? Presumably you had made some config change that you want to go live - if so, there are some changes that aren't handled by graceful, eg: new SSL certtificate, new paths to logfiles etc.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Any ideas or tipps?
>

> TiA & Best,
>
> Wulf Kaiser
> ___________________________
>
> IT Services - Web & Database Development
> Oracle Database Administration
> Webmaster www.mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de
> Softwarelizenzmanagement
>
> Max-Planck-Institut für medizinische Forschung
> Jahnstrasse 29 - 69120 Heidelberg
> Fon +49 6221 486560
> Fax +49 6221 486561
> Mobil +49 172 6235901
>
> SHA1 Fingerprint:
> da 98 c7 cc ae 83 93 06 1c ec 17 ec 3d f1 5d 99 57 f7 ee 41
>
> MPImF in der Wikipedia:
> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max-Planck-Institut_f%C3%BCr_Medi
zinische_Forschung

> MPImF RSS Feed:
> http://www.mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de/rssfeeds/index.xml

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.