Apache 2.2.6 and CGI problem - solved - doc bug?

Thanks to my not reading Joshua Silve's reply and his second correction everything is working.

I needed a Directory entry for the directory that had the *html files that call the JavaScript and CGI files. So I needed three entries as follows:

For the file with *html:
    AllowOverride None
    Options +Includes
    AddType text/html .html
    AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .html
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all

For the JavaScript area:
    AllowOverride None
    Options +Includes
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all

For the CGI scripts:
    AllowOverride None
    Options +ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all

I'll give the Apache people a few days to read this as I think this is a doucmentation bug.

1. I think the http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/howto/cgi.html should have link to http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/howto/ssi.html. Some of the data is related and required to get CGI running.

2. An example of http.conf entries (like given above) should be included with explanation on why each entry is needed with a recommended settings (which would need someone with more experience than me).

Thanks,

David