Re: windows/install issues

Tom Hart wrote:
> I used the .msi installer to setup apache on my windows 2003 system, and
> selected all the modules I thought I'd need. After more research, I'd
> like to do directory-based authentication with auth_ldap. However I seem
> to be unable to figure out how to install built-in modules in win32
> after apache is already installed without uninstalling and reinstalling.
> Can somebody point me in the right direction?

With the ASF installer you simply uncomment the corresponding #LoadModule
lines from your httpd.conf file by removing the '#' comment marker.

But - if you deleted instead of commenting out the LoadModule lines,
refer back to httpd.default.conf that was installed to help you out of
this sort of trouble, and copy the lines across to the 'live' httpd.conf.