Re: Allowing one IP gives all access

Hi,

I have a few questions about the config that you displayed, and perhaps
they'll lead to a resolution.

First question:  Is IP address aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa the server's internal IP
address?

Second question: <Location /blah> doesn't appear to have an alias.  I'm
not 100% sure one isn't needed, but I think it might.

Try this:
<VirtualHost aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa:443>

  #   General setup for the virtual host
  DocumentRoot "F:/Apache_Software_Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs"
  ServerName aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa:443
  ErrorLog logs/aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa-error.log
  CustomLog logs/aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa-access.log common
  #ErrorLog F:/Apache_Software_Foundation/Apache2.2/logs/error_log
  TransferLog F:/Apache_Software_Foundation/Apache2.2/logs/access_log

  Alias /blah "F:/Apache_Software_Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/blah"

Sincerely,
-Rachel