RE: Header set & WWW-Authenticate

Hi,

Thanks for this answer. I'll try it.

I do have another question:  I'm using an owa 2000 as backend server and I
noticed this owa does not always behave regarding to sessions.
I'm using apache 2.2 as reverse proxy which will send a keepalive in the
back-end connection  to recycle and optimize the connections;

Unfortunatly the owa 2000 misbehaves himself by sending data of already
authenticated users to newly unregistered connected users (for example the
folder overview). Further inspection learns that the owa sometimes ignores
the presence or absence of session data.

To solve this I wanted to disable the keepalive function on the backend
connection (resulting in lower performance but more secure).
A dump shows a 'Connection: keepalive' header in the initial connection from
apache to the owa server.

I've tried using the 'KeepAlive Off' option and the 'setEnv nokeepalive'
option and even the 'Header unset Connection' and 'RequestHeader unset
Connection' options.
None of them seem to work.

Can anyone explain me what I'm doing wrong?
Kind regards
Pieter