Re: Direct script to specific port...

On 9/17/07, Rodolfo De Nadai <rodolfo.denadai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think this couldn't help me... because, if i restart apache and the virtual hosts they will try to access a port that will be used by my script...

Is there a way to direct a specific script to run on a diferent port
than the default configurated in http.conf??

you can specify listening ports based on virtual hosts,rather than the application scripts.

Your question is way under-specified in the first place. What does it mean to have your script "run on a diferent (sic) port"? If your script is interacting directly with the network (not through apache), you should just be adjusting your script to use whatever port you want.

Joshua.