Re: Configuration issue with Apache HTPP Server

Hi Bj,

No, I haven't used virtual hosts or rewrite rules or redirect rules or any other configuration.

This was a fresh installation of Apache HTTP Server and I just added the below mentioned lines to httpd.conf file.

I am a newbie to Apache HTTP Server.

Regards,
Uma