Ensuring a connection always stays available for a specific IP

Hi
Does anyone know if there is an easy way to ensure that a certain webpage can always be served to a specific IP address even if maxclientconnections have been reached.

We have an apache server with a low amount of connections. We use server-status and jkserver-status to monitor the state of the server. However at very busy times we can't get access to these pages anymore because maxconnections has been reached. We need a way to reliable be able to access these two pages even when the server is very busy.

Regards