Re: Overriding <Location />

Joshua Slive wrote:
> On 9/4/07, Aaron Dalton <aaron@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Thanks again.  <Location /js> would be fine but how do I then associate
>> /js with somewhere in the filesystem?  I kept the Alias and <Directory>
>> directives too, but no go.  I am confused about why <Location /> slurps
>> everything in if it is indeed resolved last as the documentation states.
>>  Why is the Alias + <Directory> not being seen and invoked first?
>
> The <Directory> is invoked first, but its effects are later overridden
> by the <Location />.
>
> I don't know why the <Location /js>SetHandler trick isn't working. Are
> you listing that AFTER the <Location />? (Order in the config file
> does matter when applying multiple <Location> sections.)
>
> Joshua.

*There* we go!  I'm new to working with <Location>s so I appreciate your
patience.  This is my current configuration and it is now working as
expected.  Thanks again!

Alias /foo/bar /some/dir
<Directory /some/dir>
	#stuff
</Directory>

<Location />
	#mod-perl handler
</Location>

<Location /foo/bar>
	SetHandler default-handler
</Location>

--
Aaron Dalton       |   Super Duper Games
aaron@xxxxxxxxxx   |   http://superdupergames.org