RE: Best Hardware to buy for Apache

With that type of load that server would be ample. Maybe buy an
additional network card and configure fail over between the cards...

Something to consider is what is your expected growth over the lifetime
of this server. If you depreciate the servers cost to 0 in 3 years time
and expect to replace it then, and the amount of traffic in 3 years time
will not be significantly higer then stick with that. Otherwise bump
your ram and have a look a getting a quick disk system.

Regards