Re: POST message handling

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 05:07:23 -0700 (PDT)
Von: Rakesh Agarwal <raks35@xxxxxxxxx>
An: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re:  POST message handling

> Hi Jeff,
>
> Maybe this is a bit off-topic, you mentioned that there are ways to
> prevent leaking of my source code. If you do not mind can share some of the
> methodolgies to prevent the php source code from getting leaked since the URL
> which has the php file name needs to be mentioned in the html pages

Hello,

When you compiled php as Apache's handler,Apache can invoke php files correctly by itself.That's to say,when users access the php file with http method,it only output the html content.Given your php file is /auth.php,and user access this php with any useragent,http://www.site.com/auth.php,he only get the html content generated by php,not php script itself.
If you need to hide the php script path,I think there's some ways under apache.One way I can think (maybe not best) is use mod_rewrite,for example,you put auth.php into a special dir like /auth,and you config the mod_rewrite rules,when request path include /auth,then rewrite it to /auth/auth.php,then users can't see the full php file path.