How to preinstal httpd to temporary location for packaging

Hello,

Is it possible to preinstal httpd to temporary location so that httpd is still configured correctly.
I would need to install httpd to /tmp directory where should be correct directory structure for actual installation.
In example /tmp/usr/local/apache2 etc.
After installation I'm gonna preconfigure my httpd and put whole directory structure startinfg from /usr to tar package that can be unpacked to my server when
ever httpd is needed to install.

So how I can run configure script correctly for this kind of the case or is it even possible?

- br
- Mikko