Re: Apache on Windows - PHP Failure - NO Restart

Victor,

Just to be clear. Are you saying they all end up crashing Apache, or causing Aache not to gracefully recover from crashes? There are two issues here and I'd like to know for which FastCGI is a typical solution. We've already been investigating fcgid as an option.

-Stephen