HTTP headers anomaly

Hi - I am confused as to the role that my Apache Server has when it comes to http headers. I am running Apache HTTPD in front of glassfish and have written some hacky code to display all the header attributes from a request arriving at the web server. This is what i get:

----------------------

accept : */*

accept-language : en-us

UA-CPU : x86

accept-encoding : gzip, deflate

user-agent : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) host :

www.XXXXXXXXXXX.com connection : Keep-Alive content-length : 0

I thought that there was also a lot more information passed in the header files such as screen size, number of colours, etc. Indeed there are websites out there which can tell you all this info about your specific browser. Even the available screen size so that when you resize the browser window and re-load the web-page (ie. resend the http request) the new available screen size is calculated.

My question is this: do I need to configure the Apache Server to use/process all the header file?

Really appreciate some help on this one...

Hugh