Re: Apache2 and Upload Progress in mod_jk

On 24/07/07, Constantin Moisei <constantin.moisei@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have this Java application that runs in tomcat and is fronted by a Apache2 in mod_jk.
My problem is that when I connect from outside and do a upload it looks like that the upload is firstly performed by apache and then reached my java struts action. That approach basically disable my upload progress feature since my app is not yet aware of the upload.

I know that the in mod_perl there is PerlPostReadRequestHandler that is supposedly allowing to monitor an upload. How do I set my mod_jk to deal with this ?

Why would this behave like that only when uploading from internet ? From the intranet works great.

Thanks in advance!

Some time has passed - anyone has an idea ?