To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 2:47 AM
Subject: Re:  How two modules can interact ?

On 26/07/07, Ravi Prakash <ravi.prakash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am working on apache modules. Till now, I am not able to understand, How apache modules interact to each other. What all APIs are there that can send or receive data from one module to another module running under same apache?

Kindly ,Help me by giving some related links or tutorials .

If you can help me by some examples , It will be nice for me.

You should buy niq's book.

http://www.apachetutor.org/

There's a couple of ways for modules to interact. A module can export
an API by simply having non-static functions, like any other C
program. mod_transform does this for example, to allow any module to
ask it to run an xslt transformation. When it comes to modules sharing
state, there are a few methods involving r->notes and
r->subprocess_env or server->module_config for more structured needs.

You should ask this on the
http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#modules-dev list instead, by the
way.

--