Re: problems with the bandwidth and apache

Roberto Tortolero wrote:
The apache installed on Linux fedora is taking the half of the bandwidth of the company were a work for.

The apache have configure three virtual host redirecting to other server through proxy directives, so, it possible to know why the apache server is consuming so many bandwidth.

Roberto, where are these proxy connections pointing to?
We really need to see your configuration before we can suggest any worthwhile answers. Even then we may not be able to see the cause of this.

So can you send us your configuration for these vhosts, and an excerpt of your access and error logs?