Re: Authorization - require question

Thanks for the quick reply.

I do use <Location> because of subversion and there is no global
permissions set at a upper level.

What seems strange to me is that "Require user XXX" works w/o having
another authorization level (w/o AuthzSVNAccessFile) but as soon as I
add this statement the Require user seems overrided.

Actually is 'Require user' authoritative (I don't know if it's the
right term to use to describe what I want to achieve) ?

And maybe a stupid question but:
- Is what I want to achieve possible or not ?

-- Manuel