OS recommendation

Hi,

I need to use Apache2 in more instances, one compiled with support for mod_perl, Deflate, Headers, another compiled with support for Rewrite, Proxy, Cache. I also need to use MySQL and perl and I prefer to have all those programs installed in their own directory if possible, for example

/usr/local/perl588, /usr/local/apache2, /usr/local/mysql

(because if I want to install an older version I want to be able to simply delete a directory than searching for tens of files in /usr/local/bin for deleting them...

Do you have a recommendation for a Linux distribution that makes all these possible with the least effort possible?
I need to install that OS under X86_64.

I have seen that Fedora puts these programs and their config and other files in
/etc
/usr/sbin
/usr/bin
/var/www
/var/lib
... and other directories, and it is pretty hard to find something.

Anyway, even if it is not exactly what I want, do you have a recommendation for a Linux distribution for running a web server?

Thanks.

Octavian