Reverse Proxy / Firewall Issue

Hi.
I have a problem with my Apache 2.2.4 reverse proxy and would appreciate if
anyone can point me in the right direction.

I have an external ip address (206.16.x.y) that is NAT translated to my
internal ip 192.168.a.b on which I have an apache server that works as a proxy
to my application server on 192.168.c.d. The follwoing is my setup:

client->firewall->apache server->firewall->weblogic application server

The following are the main aspects of my httpd.conf config file:

Listen 80
ServerName myapp.mydomain.com
ProxyRequests off
<Director proxy:*>
    Order Deny,Allow
    Allow from all
</Directory>
ProxyPass /My_Web/ https:/192.168.c.d:7001/My_Web/
ProxyPassReverse /My_Web/ https://192.168.c.d/7001/My_Web/
Proxy HTMLURLMap https://192.168.c.d/My_Web/ /My_Web
<Location /My_Web>
    ProxyPassReverse /
    SetOutputFilter proxy-html
    ProxyHTMLURLMap / /My_Web/
    ProxyHTMLURLMap /MY_Web/ /My_Web
    RequestHeader unset Accept-Encoding
</Location>
NameVirtualHost *:80
<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName myapp.mydomain.com:80
</VirtualHost>

When I access http://206.16.x.y/My_Web/ or http://myapp.mydomain.com/My_Web/ I
get a 403 error.

If I replace the https above with http, and access from the intranet, the
returned ip address in my browser shows up as
https://192.168.c.d/My_Web/login.html instead of
http://206.16.x.y/My_web/login.html or even
http://myapp.mydomain.com/My_web/login.html

When I try to access my site from the internet after replacing https with
http, I get the 'page cannot be displayed' issue which is expected as my
internal ip is not accessible from the outside world.

Is my problem apache config file related? How do I fix this? Appreciate all
help as this issue has been trailing me for a few days now. I have googled and
looked over documents but am not able to see why this is happenning.

Thanks
Narasa