File upload in IE6 with Apache 2

Hi!

I have about 20 servers with Apache 2 (2.0.54) and Squirrelmail.

We have been using Pound to give HTTPS access, and Apache 2 only for HTTP.
Recently we have changed this configuration, removing all Pound servers,
and using Apache 2 for HTTP and HTTPS.

Now, with the new configuration, we are having a problem with users who
use IE6. Everything works fine with Firefox, Opera and even IE7, but users
with IE6 have problems to upload files to the servers. This problem
dissapears when we use Pound servers for HTTPS, and appears if we use
Apache 2.

We have found this case in Microsoft:
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B889334&x=12&y=15#appliesto

We can not update all users web browsers to IE7 or force them to use
Firefox (they are thousands).

Is there any known solution to this problem? We want to use Apache 2 for
HTTP and HTTPS, and remove Pound servers finally.

Thanks!