Issue in proxy Load Blancer

Hi,

I am having a problem in Load Balancing with Apache 2.2.4 server setup
and the issue is as follows,

Ihave Jboss4.2.0 GA with two server instances [TestAdmin and Test] and
I have deployed two applications namely TestAdmin and Test in
respective server instance. Both the server instances are in cluster.
In addition, we have configured apache 2.2.4 with mod_proxy_balancer
for load balancing.

The above configuration is replicated in other boxes in cluster.

Our primary goal of the clustering is for load balancing and Single
SignOn and not for failover [No session replication].

The proxy balancer configurations is as follows,

# Admin Load Balancer

<Proxy balancer://admin_loadbalancer >

  Order deny,allow

  Allow from all
1:8101/test route=test_1  loadfactor=10 smax=50 max=50 min=5 ttl=60

  BalancerMember ajp://box2:8101/test route=test_2  loadfactor=10
smax=50 max=50 min=5 ttl=60 </Proxy>

ProxyRequests off

ProxyPass /admin        balancer://admin_loadbalancer

lbmethod=bytraffic  nofailover=On stickysession=JSESSIONID

ProxyPass /test           balancer://test_loadbalancer

lbmethod=bytraffic  nofailover=On stickysession=JSESSIONID

With the above settings, when we login to the TestAdmin Application it
appends the jvm route in the sessionid (e.g.: xxxxx.admin_1). And when
we traverse to the Test application related link from the TestAdmin
page, i am getting Service temporarily unavailable exception.

When i looked into the apache error log, it says "All workers are in
error state for route (admin_1)". What we infer is that it is
expecting the admin_1 route in test_balancer but the test_balancer
does not have the route.

Could you please help me out to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Vasanth