Re: Setting cookies by a website

ramakrishnaprasad.annasamudram@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
We are trying to read the cookie information from the browser settings and act on that information.But we are facing a problem here.The cookie set by our test server webpage is different from the test server of the client,though in effect we both are accessing the same page.The only difference is we tested in our server using IE, and on the client side we had to use Mozilla.If my explanation of the problem is clear,what i wanted to know is 'can the browser type(ie Vs Mozilla) affect the way the cookie is set?'.Pardon me i am new to apache and it is all learning on the job for me.
Not exactly sure what you mean here, are you and the client accessing the same server or not? The cookie info is standard stuff and there's not much to it. It should not make a difference.

Norm