RE: Does Apache Support Piped Logs On Windows Platform

Hi,

Thanks very much Sander.... I think ;)
I was starting to suspect that.

That's bad news for me.
I hope the issue is fixed soon -- I'll have to work around this somehow.

Re:ModSecurity....
I'm not sure what API they're using for their logging ?
But the Perl script that I'm trying to pipe to just transfers log file content to a central location for processing. From remote machines to a common log analysis machine.  In this way multiple Apache/ModSecurity instances can be monitored from a common/central "console".....

Do you have any relevant Bug numbers ?
The Bugs I found were related to Apache shutdown errors -- I can't even start Apache when trying to pipe log files on Windows.

Just curious...

Thanks
Frank