From: Tony Stevenson [mailto:tony@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 3:47 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  mod_proxy for rpc over https

Lokesh K B Reddy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	I added that line .. My OWA is working fine with HTTPS only ..
>
> Listen 80
> Listen 158.218.128.115:443
>
> Regards,
>
> Lokesh

Have you tried setting the logging level to 'debug' in Apache?
"LogLevel debug"
Also what do your IIS logs show you?

I last had this working in 2.49, I have tried extensively in 2.2, but
thus far without luck.

I started writing a wiki page to support this in 2.2, but alas my
workload has since increased 10 fold.  Though I do have a request from a

client to for this kind of installation (with mod_security2 too)

I think I may need to revisit this. I will then post my results on the
wiki.  There have been many a person in #apache asking for this kind of
scenario, but not 1 has managed to do it yet.

Sorry for the negative response, I just didn't want to build your hopes
up.

If you can come back with some more logging, maybe we can help a little
further.

--
Tony

DISCLAIMER: